Kategoriler

 

Ordering-Payments-Shipping-Delivery and Returns

 

 

ORDERING INFO


Shopping with your credit card with bycalvina.us is guaranteed to be safe and secure.

We take extensive steps to process thousands of Internet transactions securely and safely. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard for securing credit card transactions over the Internet.

This software encrypts all your personal information into an unrecognizable code that is securely transmitted from you to us. When this encrypted information reaches our secure server, we translate it back to its original form and store it safely offline and inaccessible through the Internet.

To continue our commitment to your security, every credit card processed is run through an address verification process to verify that the card is registered to the billing address on the order.

We are dedicated to providing you with a secure, worry-free shopping experience.

If you have any questions at all about ordering please email us at [email protected]
 

Accepted Payment Methods

We accept all MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.



 

Online Order Status (Tracking info and more)

When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).

 

 

Confirmation of orders

After placing an order you will get a confirmation email within 2 hours. If you place an order with us and don't get an confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email ([email protected] ) and we'll get you set up.

 

 

 

 

Where we ship

Currently we ship to the USA, EUROPE and CANADA.

The customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, and fees associated with customs clearance.

 

 


Delivery Time


All items are shipped with 1-2 business days if they are in stock.

Please note that even some of our more popular and unique or less popular items may not be in stock and are made to order. In this case we produce produce and ship it to you within max. 4 days.About  95% of our items are in stock, and the remaining 5% is made to order.

 

Important Note : if the popular items are not in stock then we produce and ship you within max. 4 days. Because We are direct designer, producer, exporter and online shop for medieval and Viking clothing.

 

IMPORTANT EXCEPTIONS: TNT does not pick up or deliver orders on Saturday, Sunday.

 

 



SHIPPING

We use TNT EXPRESS  to ship our products. We believe that offer the best service, especially for larger packages. From our experience they offer timely and reliable service.


 

 

Returns & Exchanges

 

Returns

We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 15 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee. We do, however, require that you pay to ship the item back to us, and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:

  • Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
  • We cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc.).
  • All returns and exchanges are subject to our Terms of Use.

 

 

Please contact us in order to receive complete instructions on returning goods. You must contact us to receive a return instructions. If we are not contacted first the return is subject to extra fees associated with processing the return.  Once we receive your return, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.

Çerez Kullanımı